* Fees cover educational expenses such as classroom, laboratory, and art supplies, PE and athletic uniforms, yearbooks, and other student publications, commencement exercises, and all field trips except Interim and Discover Week. Exceptions include some Upper School books, uniforms, and lunches sold at school.
Additional Costs & Payment Plan
- Enrollment Deposit
The enrollment deposit is non-refundable and applies towards tuition.
- Grades 4-12: $1,000
For new students, enrollment deposit will be due in March 2017.Read More >
- New Student Fee
The new student fee is a one-time, non-refundable fee.
- Per student: $1,500
- Books & Uniforms
The price of books and uniforms are not included in tuition and fees.
- Average cost of books per year (Upper School students only): $400
- Typical cost of new uniforms: $235
- After School Program
Westridge offers and After School Program until 6 p.m. daily for girls in Lower and Middle School. 2016-17 fees are $500 per semester.Read More >
- Payment Plans
Westridge offers three tuition payment plans:
- One payment due July 2017
- Two payment due July 2017 and January 2018
- Monthly 10-payment plan starting May 2017
Financial Aid Information
- Understanding Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Instructions and Deadlines
Please note: The deadlines below apply to new families applying for financial aid at Westridge School.
Westridge families apply for financial aid through the FAST (Financial Aid for School Tuition) system.
Please plan ahead to complete the form by the deadlines below. We are available to support you through the process. Please contact Danica Bourgault at DBourgault@westridge.org or 626. 799.1053, ext. 243 if you need assistance.
1. By February 6, 2017 please complete the online FAST financial aid application.
The application will take approximately 45 minutes if financial information is gathered before starting; it may be completed in multiple sessions if necessary. There is a $41 fee to submit the completed online application.
- Upload or mail your completed 2015 tax return.
2. By February 6, 2017, please upload or mail the following documents to FAST Processing:
- 2016 Personal and Business Federal Tax Returns with all supporting schedules, including Schedule or Forms C, or C-EZ, F, E, 1120, K-1, or E
- 2016 W2s, 1099s, and K1s
- 2016 State tax returns
- Final pay stubs for 2016
1316 North Union Street
Wilmington, DE 19806
*Be sure to list "Westridge School" under the return address on your envelope.
3. On March 10, 2017, award decisions for new students admitted to Westridge will be mailed if the FAST application and all required documents have been submitted.Read More >
- Frequently Asked Questions About Financial Aid
Westridge strives to keep tuition affordable from year to year; however, if your family financial situation changes, the amount you are expected to pay for tuition each year may change.
- New students must be accepted for admission to be eligible for financial aid.
- Returning students must reapply each year for financial aid.
- Divorced, separated, or never married parents must both submit a complete financial aid application. All living parents are expected to contribute to their daughter’s Westridge education, and complete all paperwork required for financial aid.
- Westridge considers the resources of any stepparents in making an award determination.