The Westridge Dad’s Club is contributing to the cause of men's health, one upper lip at a time. It's easy!
1) PLAN your moustache style (some ideas on the flier), prep your trimming tools, and start growing and showing as of November 1 (or now, if you like).
2) JOIN our Movember team, starting now, by clicking here and visiting our Team "Mo Space." It takes 4 minutes to create your own individual Mo Space account, which will link to the team's. If you want to make a donation to yourself, that's about another 4 minutes.
3) LIKE the Westridge Dads Club page on Facebook to receive updates on Movember and everything else we do.
4) TRY to get the women in your life to contribute to the fundraising goal. You may choose to not shave until they do so!
5) BE ON THE LOOKOUT for Movember-associated activities, deals and opportunities throughout the month, culminating in a special shaving event in early December.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a Mo Bro or a Mo Sista, Movember is for everyone. You can learn more about them at movember.com. Get involved! Together we can stop men dying too young.