Frequently Asked Questions
Westridge is a private all-girls school for grades 4-12 in Pasadena, CA, educating intellectually adventurous thinkers and courageous, compassionate leaders. Read on for FAQs about our application process, life on campus, and more.
- Why does Westridge start in 4th grade?
- How many openings will you have in each grade next year?
- Does Westridge offer financial aid?
- What does Westridge look for in a student?
- Does Westridge accept international students?
- What is Westridge's gender identity policy?
- How will my daughter be prepared for “the real world” if she only goes to school with girls?
- Are there opportunities for Middle and Upper School students to interact with boys?
- Are there student leadership and student club opportunities in all of the divisions?
- When can my student start getting involved in theatre at Westridge?
- When will my student be able to take part in competitive athletics?
- Why do you have uniforms grades 4-12?