Click to learn more about our competitive compensation and benefits.
Westridge is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty and staff that are dedicated to providing an educational experience that is second to none. We strive to ensure that faculty and staff reflect our student body and our community goals.
At Westridge, we maintain the following standards when hiring an individual to join our community:
- A genuine interest in working with adolescent girls, and the conviction and belief in the benefits of a single-sex environment.
- Successful work experience, a diligent work ethic, strong educational background, and a desire to grow professionally.
- A commitment to continued education and lifelong learning.
- Interest and skill in collaborating with colleagues, and the potential and willingness to contribute beyond the classroom.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience and skill in the effective use of technology, or the willingness to learn and integrate technological applications in the classroom (learn more about our technology philosophy here).
Westridge at a Glance
- Motto: Surgere Tentamus. We Strive to Rise.
- Mascot: Tiger
- Enrollment: 550
- Average Class Size: 15
- Student-Faculty Ratio: 7:1
- Financial Aid: 1 in 4 students receives financial aid
- Retention Rate: 95%
Why Work at Westridge:
Westridge School is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are evaluated without consideration of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Click to learn more about our beautiful Pasadena campus.
Click to learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Click to learn more about our students.
Click here to learn more about our dedicated faculty.
How to Connect with Westridge
Thank you for your interest in working with us! To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.