Westridge is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty and staff that are dedicated to providing an educational experience that is second to none. We strive to ensure that faculty and staff reflect our student body and our community goals.
At Westridge, we maintain the following standards when hiring an individual to join our community:
- A genuine interest in working with adolescent girls, and the conviction and belief in the benefits of a single-sex environment.
- Successful work experience, a diligent work ethic, strong educational background, and a desire to grow professionally.
- A commitment to continued education and lifelong learning.
- Interest and skill in collaborating with colleagues, and the potential and willingness to contribute beyond the classroom.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience and skill in the effective use of technology, or the willingness to learn and integrate technological applications in the classroom (learn more about our technology philosophy here).
Why Work at Westridge:
Westridge is located 15 minutes from downtown Los Angeles (learn more about our campus here). The Southern California region is home to several world-class museums and restaurants, and includes excellent outdoor opportunities for the biking, swimming, surfing, and hiking enthusiast.
Salaries are competitive. Employment at Westridge includes excellent health benefits including full medical, dental, and vision coverage and participation in an ample retirement plan with TIAA-CREF. After working at Westridge full-time for one year, employees who contribute a minimum of two percent of their salary to retirement receive an additional seven percent of salary, contributed by Westridge, to their retirement account.
Other benefits include a generous holiday schedule, disability insurance, group life insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, a flexible spending plan, and a rideshare/public transit/bike-walk incentive program.
Westridge School is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are evaluated without consideration of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.