The purpose of Westridge Parent Association is to:
• promote a sense of community among
parents, students and the school.
• create opportunities for parent involvement in
and communication with the school.
• provide a forum for discussion of issues
pertinent to the education of young women.
• provide financial and volunteer support
for school needs and activities.
• support the statement of purpose of the school.
President - Elect
Vice President Upper School
Vice President Middle School
Vice President Lower School
Vice President Annual Fund
Vice President Communications
Summer Opportunities Fair Chair
Past President & Nominating Chair
Admissions Liaison (ad hoc)