Apply to Westridge
Westridge welcomes applications for girls entering grades 4-10. Key admission entry points for the 2018-2019 school year will be in grades 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9. Admission into non-key entry grades is dependent upon available space. Please contact the admissions office with questions about non-entry grades before applying.
The deadline to apply for fall 2018 is Tuesday, January 9, 2018.
How to Apply
Families interested in applying to, visiting, or receiving additional information about Westridge will need to create a free Ravenna Hub account. Within Ravenna, you will be able to explore the school, read detailed application steps, download admission forms, and register for admissions events and interviews. ** Please note: we are in the process of making important updates to our Ravenna account; it will be fully available in early September! **
Each student applying to Westridge will need to complete the following steps to be considered for admission. For detailed instructions by grade-level, please log in to your Ravenna account in September.
- Apply online by January 9, 2018.
- The online applications includes the $100 application fee, parent questionnaire, and student questionnaire. Application fee waivers may be requested by emailing email@example.com. Waivers will be reserved for those families applying for financial aid and for whom the application fee represents a significant hardship.
- Sign up for a family interview.
- Westridge interviews both students and their parents from October-early February. Interviews may be scheduled online once an application is submitted. Time slots do fill up quickly, so we highly encourage you to apply early to ensure an interview time that works best for your family.
- Take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) no later than January 29, 2018.
- Please remember to register at least a month in advance through www.iseetest.org. Request an official score report using Westridge’s school code of 052420.
- By February 1, 2018, we will need the following from your daughter’s current school:
- Two teacher recommendations
- Transcripts from the 2016-2017 school year, and the first semester or trimester of the 2017-2018 school year
- If applying for financial aid, the application and all required financial documents are due by February 1, 2018, for applicant families. Please visit www.westridge.org/affording for more information about applying for financial aid.