Westridge is honored to have been selected as one of the Metro Los Angeles Top Workplaces in April 2013, determined solely on employee feedback.
The employee survey was conducted by a leading research firm on organizational health and employee engagement, which conducts regional Top Workplaces programs with 37 major publishing partners and recognizes a list of 150 National Top Workplaces.
Westridge is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty and staff that are dedicated to providing an educational experience that is second to none. We strive to ensure that faculty and staff reflect our student body and our community goals.
At Westridge, we maintain the following standards when hiring an individual to join our community:
- A genuine interest in working with adolescent girls, and the conviction and belief in the benefits of a single-sex environment.
- Successful work experience, a diligent work ethic, strong educational background, and a desire to grow professionally.
- A commitment to continued education and lifelong learning.
- Interest and skill in collaborating with colleagues, and the potential and willingness to contribute beyond the classroom.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Experience and skill in the effective use of technology, or the willingness to learn and integrate technological applications in the classroom.