* Fees cover educational expenses such as classroom, laboratory, and art supplies, PE and athletic uniforms, yearbooks, and other student publications, commencement exercises, and all field trips except Interim and Discover Week. Exceptions include some Upper School books, uniforms, and lunches sold at school.
Additional Costs & Payment Plan
- Enrollment Deposit
The enrollment deposit is non-refundable and applies towards tuition.
- Grades 4-12: $1,000
For new students, enrollment deposit will be due in March 2017.Read More >
- New Student Fee
The new student fee is a one-time, non-refundable fee.
- Per student: $1,500
- Books & Uniforms
The price of books and uniforms are not included in tuition and fees.
- Average cost of books per year (Upper School students only): $400
- Typical cost of new uniforms: $235
- After School Program
Westridge offers and After School Program until 6 p.m. daily for girls in Lower and Middle School. 2016-17 fees are $500 per semester.Read More >
- Payment Plans
Westridge offers three tuition payment plans:
- One payment due July 2017
- Two payment due July 2017 and January 2018
- Monthly 10-payment plan starting May 2017
Financial Aid Information
Westridge School supports a strong, diverse student body that values both socioeconomic and cultural diversity. Approximately one-third of current students receive some financial assistance to attend.
All assistance is need-based, and documentation is required annually.
Families receiving financial assistance can expect to continue receiving aid throughout their enrollment at Westridge unless financial circumstances improve. Changes should be documented in the annual application process.